MULTIPLEX ELISA ASSAYS
Cira™ Immunoassay Platform
The Cira immunoassay platform revolutionizes protein biomarker research — combining ELISA’s sensitivity and reproducibility with all the advantages of multiplexing. Only Cira™ delivers on the promise of multiplexing’s throughput and affordability without compromising the sensitivity and consistency of singleplex ELISA.
The Cira™ immunoassay platform consists of the following products and services:
- Simultaneous Analysis of up to 12 Protein Biomarkers per Well
- Custom Development and Validation of Disease-Specific Panels
- 96-well Plate-Based Arrays for High-Throughput Biomarker Screening
- Assays in Key Therapeutic Areas:
- Sensitive chemiluminescent detection enables quantification of low-level proteins in a higher number of samples
- Patent-pending circular array format avoids inconsistencies resulting from the vortex generated upon mixing, offering maximum array consistency
- Low volume requirements (2 to 50μl for testing in duplicate) enable screening of more biomarkers with limited sample
Aushon’s menu covers a wide breadth of critical therapeutic areas, including inflammation, oncology, cardiovascular, pulmonary, and obesity/diabetes. You can choose from various human blood biomarkers including:
- Cytokine receptors
- Angiogenesis factors
- Cell adhesion molecules
- Matrix Metalloproteinases
For preclinical work, Aushon provides the analytes from the following species:
- Non-human primate
Cirascan™ immunoassay system
Cirascan™ immunoassay system
Out-of-the-box installation. No daily start-up or shut-down procedures.
Astronomy-grade CCD camera with matched custom lens.
Bottom-read imaging eliminates interference from meniscus. Whole-plate imaging ensures consistency across the plate.
Typical image acquisition time is under 2 minutes
Fixed focus and automated calculation of optimal image time eliminate manual instrument adjustments.
1. Insert Plate 2. Click Auto-Image 3. Analyze Image in Cirasoft
No cleaning or maintenance required.
- Dimensions: 11” wide x 14 ¾” high x 24” deep
- Type of CCD: Front-illuminated
- Single Exposure Data Acquisition: 16 bit
- Resolution: 2184 x 1472 pixels
- Pixel Size: 6.8 x 6.8 µm
- Single Exposure Dynamic Range: 65,000 grayscale
- Cooling: -23â°C
- Electrical Configuration: 100-240 VAC/1.8 amperes/50-60 Hz
Cirasoft Analysis Software™ & Cirareports™
Cirasoft Analysis SoftwareTM & Cirareports™
- Proprietary analysis software with automated spot-finding, spot measurement, and data analysis
- Easily create and save user-specific assay templates and plate layouts
- Automatically generate standard curve plots, %CV for standards, standard backfits, LLOD, and LLOQ for each assay in the array
- View mean values, %CV, standard deviation, and linear quality for each unknown sample for each analyte.
- Standard reports present data by sample and by analyte. Samples above a user-defined %CV threshold or outside a user-defined detectable range can be flagged.
Cirareports Study Software
- Cirareports was designed to manage data from large studies involving hundreds or thousands of samples
- Data from multiple plates of a single array panel is condensed and tabulated in one overall report, eliminating manual cutting and pasting of data.
- Standard curves from individual plates can be overlayed in one screen.
- Data for all samples tested for a single array panel are presented in one user-friendly report.