NEW! EpiQuik CRISPR/Cas9 Assay ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
For high throughput measurement of Cas9 levels in purified Cas9 nuclease or whole cell extracts in a microplate-based format
Designed to specifically measure CRISPR-associated protein 9 (Cas9 and dCas9, S. pyogenes) amounts quantitatively using purified Cas9 nuclease and whole cell extracts isolated from tissues and cultured cells of various species.
- Quick and easy 3 hour procedure
- Innovative colorimetric assay to quantitatively measure Cas9 protein amount without the need for electrophoresis
- Great for screening Cas9-transfected clones
- Detection limit as low as 0.1 ng/well
- Flexible strip microplate format for manual or high throughput