INCREASE EFFICIENCY OF GENOME EDITING USING THE Alt-R™ CRISPR-Cas9 SYSTEM
Alt-R™ CRISPR-Cas9 System
The Alt-R™ CRISPR-Cas9 System includes all of the reagents needed for successful genome editing. Based on the natural S. pyogenes CRISPR-Cas9 system, the Alt-R™CRISPR-Cas9 System offers numerous advantages over alternative methods:
- Higher on-target potency than other CRISPR systems
- Precise control of editing complex delivery with Cas9 ribonucleoprotein
- Efficient delivery of the RNP with lipofection or electroporation
- No toxicity or innate immune response activation as observed with in vitrotranscribed Cas9 mRNA and sgRNAs
- Focus on results with higher potency CRISPR reagents.
- Save time and money with an efficient workflow and ready-to-use reagents.
- Increase precision and reduce off-target editing using CRISPR-Cas9 ribonucleoprotein.
- Adapt to your experimental needs with compatibility for lipofection or electroporation.
New! Alt-R™CRISPR crRNAs with increased nuclease resistance
IDT has updated the Alt-R™ CRISPR-Cas9 System with the addition of proprietary chemical modifications to the Alt-R™ CRISPR crRNA. These modifications protect the crRNA from degradation by cellular RNases, and further improve on-target editing performance. The modifications are included automatically to the final Alt-R™ CRISPR crRNA oligonucleotide sequence and do not require any changes to the ordering process.