NUCLEIC ACIDS LABELING
The Label IT® Technology is a non-enzymatic chemical labeling method that facilitates the direct covalent attachment of either fluorescent or non-fluorescent labels to any nucleic acid using a simple one-step chemical reaction. Mirus Bio optimized the Label IT Technology for specialized applications including: FISH, microarrays, and nucleic acid visualization both In Vitro and In Vivo .
- One-step Chemical Method - Easily and consistently control the labeling reactions and labeling density
- Covalent Mechanism - Permanent, non-destructive modification of nucleic acid residues is ideal for many diverse applications; labels do not impact hybridization performance.
- Save Time – Simple and fast protocol.
- Sequence Independent Labeling - Labels all nucleotides with equal efficiency.
- Universal and Versatile Labeling - Suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Plasmid and RNAi Delivery Controls also available